Prayer Points and Guides from the Pastorate to all Members of GGFC.
To God be all the glory for another opportunity to participate in a corporate season of fasting and prayers.
In addition to your personal prayer requests, below are some additional helps in this penitent period.
Don’t forget, the following categories of people are excepted from fasting.
1. The elderly (65years and above)
2. The pregnant and nursing mothers.
3. Anyone who is on medication for a serious ailment.
Please note that all of us are to meet daily including those mentioned above for prayers from Monday to Friday of each week at 5-6pm for corporate prayers.
1. (Friday Feb1st – Sunday Feb 3rd).
Thank God for His Mercy. And also pray for His Mercy. Also engage in a heartfelt confession of your sins and pray for the forgiveness of your sins.
His Mercy didn’t not allow you to get the punishment you deserve for your sins.
- Romans 9:15 For he saith to Moses, I will have mercy on whom I will have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I will have compassion.
- Psalms 25:7 Remember not the sins of my youth, nor my transgressions: according to thy mercy remember thou me for thy goodness’ sake, O LORD.
- Psalms 51:1 Have mercy upon me, O God, according to thy loving kindness: according unto the multitude of thy tender mercies blot out my transgressions.
- Psalms 30:10 Hear, O LORD, and have mercy upon me: LORD, be thou my helper.
- Psalms 86:13 For great is thy mercy toward me: and thou hast delivered my soul from the lowest hell.
- Psalms 86:16. O turn unto me, and have mercy upon me; give thy strength unto thy servant, and save the son of thine handmaid.
- Psalms 102:13 Thou shalt arise, and have mercy upon Zion: for the time to favour her, yea, the set time, is come.
- Psalms 130:3 If thou, LORD, shouldest mark iniquities, O Lord, who shall stand?
Specific Prayer point for the Church:
Mark 4:39 And he arose, and rebuked the wind, and said unto the sea, Peace, be still. And the wind ceased, and there was a great calm.
Ask God to command His peace to every department of the Church.
- The Children.
- The Women.
- The Men.
- The Youth.
- The Pastorate.
- Our Homes.
- Our Businesses.
God bless you as you help give this message a wide coverage by posting to individuals and other group platforms.