Dearly Beloved, as we continue on this sacred spiritual exercise this week. Let us take some time to look and meditate on some conditions attached to this year Fasting and Prayers.
Firstly, in this year, obedience and hearkening to the counsel of the Lord as revealed in the word of God will be ranked higher than sacrifice.
Secondly, if Fasting and Prayer will not be enough, you have to equally be on your watch throughout the year. You cannot afford to to be negligent and nonchalant to the word and counsel of God…More about this in the coming weeks.
(1) Prov 1:27-33 When your fear cometh as desolation, and your destruction cometh as a whirlwind; when distress and anguish cometh upon you. 28 Then shall they call upon me, but I will not answer; they shall seek me early, but they shall not find me: 29 For that they hated knowledge, and did not choose the fear of the LORD: 30. They would none of my counsel: they despised all my reproof. 31. Therefore shall they eat of the fruit of their own way, and be filled with their own devices. 32. For the turning away of the simple shall slay them, and the prosperity of fools shall destroy them. 33 But whoso hearkeneth unto me shall dwell safely, and shall be quiet from fear of evil.
(2) 1 Samuel 15:22-23. And Samuel said, Hath the LORD as great delight in burnt offerings and sacrifices, as in obeying the voice of the LORD? Behold, to obey is better than sacrifice, and to hearken than the fat of rams. 23 For rebellion is as the sin of witchcraft, and stubbornness is as iniquity and idolatry. Because thou hast rejected the word of the LORD, he hath also rejected thee from being king.
(3) Mark 4:39. And he arose, and rebuked the wind, and said unto the sea, Peace, be still. And the wind ceased, and there was a great calm.
(4) Luke 21:36. Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.
(5) Mark 13:37. And what I say unto you I say unto all, Watch.
Prayer Points for the week.
1. Ask for the grace to watch and pray.
2. Ask for the grace to obey His word, instructions and counsel from His word.
3. Seriously rebuke the spirit of stubbornness in your life.
4. Attack and combat in prayers the spirit of rebellion in your life.
5. Pray for the grace to humble yourself, so that God will not have to humble you.
6. Rebuke every storm in any specific area of your life, children, work, career, health, business and ministry
7. Command peace to your life, children, work, health, business, career, and ministry.
8. Pray the above prayer for GGFC both at home and abroad.
9. Rebuke the storm over Nigeria and command peace over Nigeria.
10. Pray over your personal prayer requests for the week.
Do you Have any Prayer Request?
Sorry, you have to login first to request a prayer.
Click to login.