These are the prophetic responses, wisdom, and directions for 2019.
- It is a year of Abundance. Genesis. 1:27-28
- A year of the Wells, Flourishing, Multiplication, and Fruitfulness. Genesis 17:20; Exodus 15:27; Numbers 33:9; Genesis 49:22.
- A year of Divine Government.
- A year of Answered Prayers of the Church. Acts 12:5, Acts 19:20,
- There shall be many Marriages both from within and outside the Church.
- Many Babies will be safely delivered, both Biological and Spiritual. Exodus 23:26; Acts 2:47;
- Businesses related to Land and Waters will do very well this year. That is both downstream and upstream. Meaning at Production, Processing, Distribution and Consumption levels. e.g. Agricultural chains, Food chains, Water chains, Fashion/Textile chains, etc. Genesis 1:9-13.
- Many journeys Abroad this year and some Multiple Travels.
- Many new Ministries and Talents will be springing up within the Church. e.g., Grace Crèche, Grace Nursery /Primary School, Grace Community Clinic, etc. We believe God to start our Alagbaka branch in 2019.
Caveat/Warning for 2019.
- Stay within your Calling – Ministers of God.
- Don’t embark on an Errand or Assignment that doesn’t concern you directly.
- Don’t do anything by sentiment this year.
- Don’t go to deliver a message you have not been sent. Check on every journey or assignment, if there are others that can deliver let them do it and not you. The Lord promises that we will not lose any battle this year as long as we stay within our given territory. Joshua 1:3-5; 1 Samuel 15:22-23.
- The 2019 elections will be generally peaceful with no major surprises. It will be more of the same.
- Some parts of Akoko and Ondo areas will need prayers to avoid violence and destruction of properties during the elections.
- Nigeria’s economy will have some challenges at the beginning of the year. But the effects will not be felt much because of the elections.
- We will see major progress in the economy as from the middle of the year.